Monday 17 August 2015

DSS NEEDS UNIFORMS!!!!!!!!!

Dear Mr Harrop and the David Street Board of Trustees

Do you hate how you have to get up in the morning and spending ages choosing what to wear? If you do then you will agree with me that we definitely and strongly need uniforms at David Street School.

Firstly I always have to wake up early because I have to decide what to wear. I sometimes have to sleep on the floor because I don’t want to move. I have to have clocks on and phones that have alarms on all the time so that I get up in time to choose my clothes. Sometimes I have to sort out my clothes at nights which means that I waste my time going to sleep and that means that I can get cranky.

Next is that we would look so neat and smart and we would show that we respect our school. Also if we wore the same clothes then there would be less teasing which means less bullying which would mean that more people would come and go to david street school because they would be happy.

Another reason why we should have uniforms at David Street School is there would be less washing which would mean less work for mums because they spend hours on washing our clothes. Also, if we only wear uniforms it will save them tons of time plus they would not have to get so much washing powder. So in the end that will same families money.

For these reasons I stongly believe that this is the right thing For David Street School and that it's the right path choose. I hope and know you will agree with me.

yours sincerely

Sarah Niven

No comments:

Post a Comment