Wednesday 22 July 2015

A time I was persuasive...sarah niven

A time I was persuasive...

Think of and share a time when you have REALLY wanted something or you have DESPERATELY wanted to go somewhere (perhaps you wanted a new part for your scooter, another piece of motocross equipment, a new item of clothing?  Perhaps you wanted a friend to come over, some money to go to the dairy or to be taken to the movies?)  How did you persuade someone to your point of view or get them to agree or give in to what you wanted?  What language did you use?  What did you say?  Did you promise them something in return?


I had to persuade my mum to get me a chromebook

  • I had to say things like…
  • “but everyone in my class has one.

  • “ I will take care of it so good.I will clean the screen and wipe off the dust.
  • If you do this then i will not fight to going to bed.
  • And i had to change my voice into a casting voice.
  • I didn’t persuade my mum but i persuade my step dad because he heard me.

No comments:

Post a Comment