Wednesday 3 December 2014

the christmas truce

Dear to all the family

Merry christmas i hope that you are doing well without me i miss you so much thank you for the delicious chocolate Rose.

At the start of the day we sang silent night then in the morning i climbed up the trench guns loading, the noise of their feet , the noise of guns turning to HALT!!!!! i hear then a british soldier came out .

walking over to the british other soldiers crept up “ my name is Jim” i introduce myself “ mein Name ist Otto “he replied “ please to meet you Otto” i kindly said.

I shared with him my family” schön” he said very “schön” then i look around there were people hugging each other laughing together i saw one of them pick up a black and white ball and they started to play soccer.

soaring through the air i force the white and black ball out of the goal but only my fingers touch the ball I hear a BIG CHEER!!. catching the goalie looking shocked i wondered why but i found out myself sure enoughf a big BOOM!!! frose time they knew what had to be done. As i wave at Otto ¨bye¨ i said thank you for the truce ¨Freilos¨i hear him glumly say. then i hear him say¨frohe Weihnachten¨which i knew it meant merry christmas ¨ merry christmas¨ i whispered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment