Thursday 20 November 2014

THE TIGER WHO BECAME WILD

Dear Diary

today something really exciting im right now eating my snaper it all happen and it all started when…

The Lost Tiger
“come witness the powerful tricks from the most spectacular tiger. In my cage i see people trying to get tickets and people fighting over who should sit there then the clock strikes 12:00 my cage door gets put down and I step out. The crowd goes wild but i'm not happy the ringmaster noises this and shout “ run he’s angry”! and with that they were off when everybody was gone I finally came out into the open but i shouldn’t have because behind a car where poachers TIGER POACHERS! i nocic them and spinned around I was running off into the jungle but I didn’t care I WAS RUNNING FOR DARE LIFE!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment